WelcomeUpdatedThursday July 23, 2020 byClinton Parks and Recreation.
Online Registration Information
Please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send an email to the registrar.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the 'add children' or 'add adult' options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Clinton Parks and Recreation accepts Visa/MasterCard and Debit Cards.
5/6 FLAG: $55.00
7/8 FLAG: $55.00
9/10 FLAG : $65.00
****11/12 FLAG: $65.00
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our online registration!
*Clinton Soccer Association registration information can be found at clintonsoccer.org*
*Clinton Girls Softball Association registration information can be found at sports.bluesombrero.com/CGSA*
*Clinton Baseball Association registration information can be found at clintonmsbaseball.org*